Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bitch You Trippin'.

Yeah, trippin' all over the place in your 4 inch stilettos? Sometimes I take a break, where I put away all my heels, and rock flats/sneakers/sandals for months straight (yup, even @ the club), but when I'm ready to get back in the sexy groove I can't seem to walk straight without A) gripping my feet to my stilettos so I don't fall, b) praying that I won't trip and fall over in front of every one I know, and c) falling in front of every one I know. I figured maybe I just didn't know how to walk in heels properly -- and guess what -- I didn't, well the proper way at least. Maybe it's the tomboy qualities that still follow me around, or maybe I'm just unbalanced, whatever the reason it may be, I need to get back on the ball and get my sexy on, especially since chunky and big heels/platforms are back in. The video below is great, and I've been practicing walking around in them in around the house. Since I've watched it I have to admit, I work it. Now, the swelling and pain -- that's a different story -- but Dr. Scholls could probably help. Anyway, don't trip.

No comments: